Kicker 43CXA300.1 Mono Amplifier
The CX 300.1 Mono Amplifier is a small, yet powerful and affordable amp.
Using a Class D power plant, this amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 12dB of extra bump. A powerful 12dB crossover is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection. Use the full range outputs to expand your system with other bass amps, or a full range amp to complete your system.
KICKER® amps are among the most flexible workhorses in the industry. Whether you connect them to a factory or aftermarket radio, CX amplifiers pump out the power. With the option to mount them vertically (hardware included) your mounting options are many.
|Power (watts/ch), 2 Ohm stereo|
|Power (watts/ch), 4 Ohm bridged mono|
|Power (watts/ch), 2 Ohm mono|
|CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.)|
|(in.) 2-3/8H x 7-3/16W x 8-1/8|
|(cm) 6.0H x 18.0W x 21|
|Frequency Response (Hz):|
|high level 250mV-10V,
low level 125mV-5V
|>95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power|
|12dB/octave, variable 50-200Hz, low pass only|
|24dB/octave high-pass fixed @ 25Hz|
|variable to +12dB, centered @ 40Hz|
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.