Included in this kit
Audison SR 1.500 D-Class Mono Bass Amplifier -
We are proud to present the renovated SR 1.500 (1000 W 1 Ω) introduced back in 1988 and constantly updated with the best technologies available. The Audison design team, headquartered in the Potenza Picena (Italy), spent a long time planning and perfecting the new SR line, taking full advantage of the features that the most recent amplification devices available today are equipped with.
• ADC (Audison D-Class) Technology 1Ω stable output stage ensuring high audio performance in a compact size.
• Extruded aluminum compact design with fan less convection cooling system.
• Built-in USS (Universal Speakers Simulator).
• Balanced high-noise rejection input speaker-In (for OEM head units) and RCA-In (for Aftermarket head units) inputs.
• ART (Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off) automatically turns on/off the amplifier when the OEM head-unit turns on/off (can be enabled/ disabled, with Speaker-In inputs).
• Pre-outs, also available when using Speaker-In level inputs.
• Bass Boost (50 Hz) adjustable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
• 24 dB continuous adjustable (50 to 250 Hz) Lo-Pass subwoofer filter.
Audison VCR S1 Sub Remote Volume Control for SR1.500 & SR5.600 -
It provides the ability to adapt the subwoofer level (-20 / + 6 dB) to any personal preference and favorite music genre.
PRXE10D2 Dual 10” Power Reference Series Loaded Enclosure -
• 100% MDF ported enclosure
• Dado groove construction
• Side-loaded port
• Two-tone embroidered carpet
• High current nickel plated compression terminals
• Dual 10" PR subwoofers, 2Ω final load
• Perfect match for SRX500D.1 Amplifier