Included in this kit
BLUAVE MSE2-Loaded MSE Marine Subwoofer Enclosure Loaded With 600-Watt Marine Subwoofer, 4-Ohm
For safety of the product during shipping, the subwoofer is not preinstalled in the box. No Grill Available.
The MSE marine sub enclosure is know as one of the flagship products from Bluave Marine Audio the MSE LOADED is design for maximum performance in an outdoor environment. The MSE & perfectly match with the M10S4 providing intense & accurate bass response FAR outperforming any free air marine subwoofer.
Made of durable lightweight UV resistant LLPDE (polyurethane) material, the MSE is a vented enclosure designed for a 10" subwoofer. It's small, extremely tough stature allows it to be installed in nearly every boat make & model. By using the MSE and MSV together you will increase ventilation and improve sound output of the MSE. These features make the MSE achieve much greater output and sound quality than the traditional marine free air application.
• Marine 10″ Subwoofer Enclosure Box
• Made from Durable LLPDE Plastic
• UV Resistant Finish
• Outside Diameter 10 1/2" H x 17 1/2" W x 10 1/2" D
• Fits over 90% of all boats
• Ideal to use in conjunction with MSG-W or MSG-S subwoofer vent
• Mounting Hardware NOT Included
• Includes subwoofer gasket
• Lightweight Marine Enclosure -Tuned @38hz
Three BLUAVE M7.0CX3 7" Marine Coaxial Speakers (Pair)
• Fiberglass & Poly Mixed Cone Engineered For Perfect Synergy Of Unparalleled Sound Quality & Volume
• Faraday Rings Eliminates Internal Modulation Distortion
• Woven Cone Fiberglass & Poly Mixed Cone
• Inverted Tweeter Designed for Maximum Broad Desperation Made of Anodized Aluminum
• Extended Stroke By Far Exceeding Coaxial Standards Providing A Rich & Powerful Mid Bass
• 38mm Voice Coils
Three BLUAVE MG70-W Marine Grills 6.5-7" White, Pair -
These grills are designed to work with M7.0CX3 Marine Audio Speakers.