JL Audio Refurbished JD1000/1:Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier 1000 W
JD Amplifiers redefine a high-value package in terms of performance and efficiency. JL Audio’s NexD™ switching technology and clipping indicators (for ease in setting Input Sensitivity), add tremendous bang for your buck. Their dual-range, differential-balanced inputs minimize noise, while maximizing compatibility with a wide range of signal levels. Monoblock models also include variable bass boost and Remote Level Control capability when used with an optional RBC-1 Remote Bass Control.
They fit nearly anywhere!JD1000/1: 11.40 x 7.50 x 2.10 in. (290 x 190 x 53 mm). High-mass heat sink improves thermal capacity leading to reduced incidence of shut-down events.
NexD™ Switching Amplifier Technology: Our high-speed switching technology delivers outstanding fidelity with very low noise and distortion. Exceptional efficiency results in reduced current draw and heat, permitting reliable high power output within a very small chassis. Specifically optimized for subwoofer applications (7 Hz - 500 Hz bandwidth).
Complete Signal Processing Package: 12dB/octave low-pass filter, non-defeatable, with fully variable filter frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. Adjustable 0 to +12 dB Bass Boost EQ @ 45 Hz. Remote level control with optional controller (RBC-1). Preamp outputs (buffered, pass-through type)
Dual-Range, Differential-Balanced Inputs and Automatic Turn-On CapabilitiesBenefits: NO NOISE! Outstanding noise rejection prevents alternator whine and other noises. Accepts line-level or speaker level signals (up to 8V RMS), including those from factory systems, without a line-output converter (LOC): just splice wires to a pair of RCA ends or RCA cables. Automatic turn-on option via Signal-Sensing or DC-Offset sensing
Integrated LED Clipping Indicator for Easy Setup: Simplifies input-sensitivity setting by providing accurate visual feedback of output clipping level.1) Disconnect one speaker output wire, 2) Play full-scale (0 dBfs) sine-wave through audio system, with head unit at 3/4 volume and tone controls set flat, 3) Adjust input sensitivity until light turns on, then back off slightly. Separate, top-mounted LEDs report overall status and condition
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 14.4 V
|@ 4 Ω||600 W RMS x 1|
|@ 3 Ω||800 W RMS x 1|
|@ 2 Ω||1000 W RMS x 1|
|@ 1.5 Ω||N/A|
|Dimensions||11.40 x 7.50 x 2.10 in. (290 x 190 x 53 mm)|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 150 kHz (+0, -1dB)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power||>75 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W||>45 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|Damping Factor @ 4 Ω||>1000 / 50 Hz|
|Damping Factor @ 2 Ω||>500 / 50 Hz|
|THD+N @ Rated Power||<1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.|
|Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs||2 V - 10 V RMS|
|Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs||200 mV - 4 V RMS|
|Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge||4 AWG wire|
|Fuse Rating||80 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)|
|Filter Mode(s)||Low-Pass only|
|Filter Slope(s)||12 dB/octave|
|Filter Frequency Range||50 Hz - 200 Hz|
|Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer||No|
|Filter Defeat Function||No|
|Bass Boost EQ||0 to +12 dB @ 45 Hz|
|Output Polarity Switch||No|
|Remote Subwoofer Level Control||Optional (RBC-1)|
|Remote Bass EQ Boost Control||No|
|Pass-Through Preamp Output||Buffered|
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.