Refurbished JL Audio M400/4
This amplifier has been factory refurbished by JL Audio and comes with a 90-Day Warranty.
This tiny amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, delivering a staggering 100 watts to each of its four channels into 2 Ω (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
Use the M400/4 in combination with our M600/1 monoblock to build a 1000 W amplification system to power four satellites and a subwoofer... and fit the whole thing under a seat. Or, use the M400/4 by itself to power two satellites, plus a subwoofer. With M-Series amplifier, the possibilities are endless.
This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 14.4 V
|@ 4 Ω||75 W RMS x 4|
|@ 2 Ω||100 W RMS x 4|
|Bridged @ 4Ω||200 W RMS x 2|
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 12.5 V
|@ 4 Ω||60 W RMS x 4|
|@ 2 Ω||90 W RMS x 4|
|Bridged @ 4Ω||180 W RMS x 2|
|Frequency Response||12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power||>104 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W||>84 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|Damping Factor @ 4 Ω||>150 / 50 Hz|
|Damping Factor @ 2 Ω||>75 / 50 Hz|
|THD+N @ Rated Power||<1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.|
|Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs||100 mV - 4 V RMS|
|Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge||4 AWG wire|
|Fuse Rating||40 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)|
|Filter Mode(s)||Low-Pass or High-Pass|
|Filter Slope(s)||12 dB/octave|
|Filter Frequency Range||50 Hz - 500 Hz|
|Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometers||Yes|
|Pass-Through Preamp Output||None|
|Source Channel Selection for PreOuts||N/A|
|Height (H)||2.05 in / 52 mm|
|Width (W)||8.52 in / 216 mm|
|Depth (D)||7.09 in / 180 mm|
|Net Weight||4.75 lb / 2.15 kg|
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.
- This item has been discontinued, but we still have some stock left. Purchase soon to enjoy the savings!
- Free 2-Day Shipping!
Number Of Channels:
RMS Power In Watts:
Click Here">Click here to download
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So far, so good.
Came in nice box. Pretty straight forward to install. Sounds great! Gets warm, but not hot. Have only run it for about 4 to 5 hours.
JL AUDIO 400/4 AMP
Amazing marine amp. I have it powering two JL M880’s and it delivers a punch to these speakers!