The new R-Series amplifiers produce accurate imaging and dependable power. Use them with the R-Series speakers and amplifiers for a loud and fun experience.
The R-Series Amplifiers have a diagnostic LED located behind the blue Alpine Jewell on the top of the amplifier. A Blue light means the amplifier is operating normally. A red blinking light means the amplifier is currently too hot for operation and needs to cool down. A solid red light can mean three things; 1. Amplifier circuit is abnormal. 2. Temperature is too high. 3. Power supply voltage is too high.
The R-Series amplifiers utilize Alpine’s advanced amplifier platform that takes the classic Class-D amplifier circuit and adds dual post-filter feedback loops for unmatched accuracy and control. This technology., originally launched in the premium X-Series amplifiers, produces efficient power with enhanced dynamic range, qualifying the R-Series amplifiers to be Hi-Resolution Audio compliant.
• Power output 4-Ohm @ 14.4 Volts: 100 W RMS X 4
• Power output 2-Ohm @ 14.4 Volts: 150 W RMS X 4
• Power output 4-Ohm Bridged @ 14.4 Volts: 300 W RMS X 2
• THD 10 W into 4 Ohms: Less Than 0.03%
• THD 10 W into 2 Ohms: Less Than 0.05%
• THD Rated Power 4 Ohms: Less Than 0.3%
• THD Rated Power 2 Ohms: Less Than 1.0%
• S/N Ratio: 1 W into 4 Ohms: >85dB
• Frequency Response:+0/-3 dB 10Hz - 45kHz
• Frequency Response:+0/-1 dB 20Hz - 20kHz
• Input Sensitivity: Hi (0.5 - 10V), Low (0.2 - 4.0V)
• Crossover: Variable HPF/LPF, (50Hz - 400 Hz)
• Dimensions: Width - 10-3/4", Height - 2", Depth - 7-7/8"
• Weight: 7lb
In the box:
• R-A60F 4-Channel Amplifier
• 4 x M4x20 Self Tapping Screws
• 8 x Mounting Bracket Screws
• 4 x Mounting Brackets
• 1 x Hexagon Wrench