Designed for Trucks – These enclosures were designed to fit under the back seat of most full-size trucks. Two 8” subwoofers are preloaded into the compact enclosure and linked with a ProLink™ bracket that can be adjusted from 40” to 51” for a wide range of applications.
Integrated Amp Tray – Centered on the enclosures is an integrated amplifier mount tray that’s optimized for Alpine Mono-Power Amplifiers (sold separately).
Reliable Performance – The ported subwoofer enclosures feature Alpine’s reliable 8” S-Series subwoofers. The subwoofers are designed with an improved voice coil that brings out the full potential of the subwoofer.
Alpine Halo Design – The enclosure pulls design cues from the Alpine Halo Display with unique, curved edges outlined by a silver trim and a front link bracket cover with an Alpine logo badge.
• Dimensions: 40”-51” (W) x 8-3/4” (H) x 13-3/4” (D)
• Power Range: 300W - 600W
• Power Handling: 600W
• Frequency Response: 34Hz-200Hz
• Vented Enclosure Tuning Frequency: 36Hz
• Sensitivity: 84dB
• Dual voice coils Wired in Parallel for a 2Ω Load
• Custom speaker terminals fit up to 12AWG speaker wire
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Two subwoofer enclosures preloaded with two S-W8D2 8” S-Series Subwoofers
• Front and rear ProLink™ brackets
• Alpine front logo cover
• Two amplifier tray brackets
• Owner’s Manual
• 2018-Up RAM 1500 (Crew Cab)
• 2015-Up Ford F-150 (Crew Cab)
• 2018-Up GMC Sierra (Crew Cab)
• 2018-Up Chevrolet Silverado (Crew Cab)
• 2007-Up Jeep® Wrangler (JK/JL) and Jeep® Gladiator