The KM6500.2 consists of two 6.5-inch, high-efficiency midrange speakers with lightweight, dual neo-magnet technology and cast-aluminum baskets with heat-sinking properties, delivering maximum sound quality. Included is a pair of 2-inch, horn-loaded compression drivers with titanium diaphragms and phase plugs coupled to 60-degree-vertical-by-90-degree-horizontal, advanced tractrix horns to help push music out to the skier, wakeboarder or wakesurfer. Integrated crossovers complete the package.
KICKER KM6500.2 tower speakers are engineered with the highest design standards. They are built to fit standard 6.5-inch speaker cans, making it easy for practically any boater with an existing tower can to replace with little effort. What sets the KM6500.2 apart from the crowd are the tractrix horns, which also fits the same existing tower can with the same hole diameter and bolt pattern as the KM6500.2 midrange speakers.
UV treatments on the midranges’ injection-molded cones, Santoprene® surrounds, baskets, and grilles help them to last in freshwater or saltwater environments. These speakers endure most any weather conditions with UV-resistant treatments and splash- and spray-resisting, sealed midrange motors and cones.
Water-resistant, bolt-thru grilles offer added speaker protection, and all hardware is made from rustproof, 316L stainless steel. KICKER Marine Components meet or exceed industry standards for environmental humidity and corrosion* and for material degradation due to UV exposure.
• 6-1/2" KM Series HLCD Tower Component System
• Power Handling: Peak: 400 watts per pair / 200 watts each, RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
• Injection molded woofer cones
• Santoprene® woofer surround
• 2" Tractix horn loaded compression tweeter drivers
• Titanium diaphragms and phase plugs
• 60°-vertical by 90°-horizontal horn dimension
• Fits standard 6-1/2" tower cans for easy install
• 316L rust proof stainless steel construction
• UV treated for protection against saltwater environments
• Integrated crossover separates frequencies
• Sealed midrange motors and cones
• Add another Kicker 10KM6500 midrange speaker for extreme output
• Cast aluminum basket with heat sink properties
• Lightweight dual neodymium magnet technology
• Water-resistant, bolt-thru grilles for speaker protection
• 4 ohms impedance
• Top-mount depth: 3-7/8"
• Item is a part of Kicker ProFit Group
• Woofer Size, in (mm): 6-1/2 (165)
• Horn-loaded Compression Driver Size, in (mm): 1.7” (43.2) compression driver, 1” (25.4) exit to True Tractrix 60x90 horn
• Dome Material: Titanium
• Impedance ohms, Rated (DC Resistance): 4
• Power Handling Watts, Peak (RMS): 400 (200)
• Sensitivity [SPLo], dB @ 1W, 1m: 94.5 1 mid, 99.5 2 mids
• Frequency Response, Hz: 50 - 22,000
• Woofer Mounting Hole Diameter, in (cm): 5-11/16 (144)
• Woofer Mounting Depth, in (cm): 3-7/8 (99)
• Horn-loaded Compression Driver Mounting Hole Diameter, in (cm): 5-11/16 (144)
• Horn-loaded Compression Driver Mounting Depth, in (cm): 7-3/16 (183)
• High Pass, dB, at Frequency, Hz: 18dB @ 1700Hz
• Low Pass, dB, at Frequency, Hz: 12dB @ 1700Hz
• High Frequency Output Level, dB: 0 or +6