KICKER’s elite KS-Series Coaxial Speakers upgrade your audio to new levels of accuracy with extended frequency response and the smoothest highs.
Potent Performance - KICKER KS-Series Speakers let you play at concert-like volume, yet maintain the smoothness and subtlety to please even the most selective ear. Internally dampened polypropylene cones and durable rubber surrounds assist the woofers in creating precise midrange and midbass, while high-quality silk-dome tweeters deliver natural, detailed highs.
With less than a 3-inch mounting depth and just three millimeters of tweeter protrusion, the KSC690 is a perfect fit in almost every vehicle on the road today. They work best with 15 to 150 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
• High power handling
• Silk-dome tweeters for a smooth sound
• Polypropylene woofer and tough rubber surrounds
• Thin-mount design easily fits behind factory grilles
• Grilles included
• Speaker Design: 2-Way
• Woofer [in, mm]: 6 x 9, 160 x 230
• Tweeter [in, mm]: 1, 25
• Rated Impedance [Ω]: 4
• Recommended Amplifier Power [Watts RMS]: 150
• Sensitivity [1W, 1m]: 92
• Frequency Response [Hz]: 30-21k
• Mounting Hole Diameter [in, mm]: 5-11/16 x 8-7/16, 144 x 215
• Top Mount Depth [in, mm]: 3-3/16, 81
• Bottom Mount Depth [in,mm]: 3-11/16, 93
• Tweeter Protrusion [in,mm]: 1/16, 1
• Grilles: Yes
• Tweeter Magnet Material: Neodymium
• Tweeter Dome Material: Silk
• Woofer Cone Material: Polypropylene
• Woofer Surround Material: Rubber