• Heads up, there's smoke in the kitchen. The Nest Protect smoke and CO alarm speaks up in a friendly voice to give you an early warning when there's smoke or carbon monoxide in your home.
• Every second counts. The Split-Spectrum Sensor uses two wavelengths of light to look for both fast-burning and smoldering fires. Plus, the CO detector looks out for carbon monoxide and tells you where it's located.
• Tells you where the danger is. When one Nest Protect speaks, so do all the others in your home. The alarm in your kitchen can tell you if there's smoke upstairs.
• Simple setup. Easily set up your smoke and CO alarm in just minutes using the Nest app.
• Alerts on your phone. Know when something's wrong, even when you're away from home. With family accounts, everyone in your household can sign up for alerts.1
• Hush alarms with your phone, not your dish towel. If everything's under control and there's only a little smoke, App Silence lets you quiet the alarm from your phone.
• Count sheep, not chirps. No more low-battery chirps at 2 AM. Nest Protect tests its own batteries and gives you a Nightly Promise when you turn off the lights - the green glow lets you know everything is working.
• Lights your way in the dark. If you need a glass of milk in the middle of the night, Pathlight lights your way.
• Get peace of mind with Safety Check.Use Safety Check to test all your smoke and CO alarms with just a tap, and get a full report once the test is done.
• 10-year lifespan. Nest Protect has sensors with a 10-year lifespan to keep your family safe for up to a decade. Plus, it comes in wired and battery models, so you can choose the setup that works best for you.
• Disclaimer: 1.Mobile alerts require working internet and Wi-Fi.