REVO V3 Series subwoofers are specifically engineered to produce outstanding results in marine environments, utilizing a Nylas™ Composite Frame to prevent any damage from extreme environmental use. With an Injection Molded Composite Cone for durability and low distortion, paired with a Santoprene™ Rubber Surround, you can enjoy low end bass without worry of damage from water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure. Updates have been made to the rear venting to allow better performance. REVO FA Subs are available in black with either single 2Ω or single 4Ω impedances. Grille not included, sold separately.
REVO 10” & 12” V3 Subwoofers share the same design features:
• Nylas™ Composite Frame - to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
• Injection Molded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
• Santoprene™ Rubber – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated cotton used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
• Santoprene™ Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone. Also resists damage due to water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure.
• Stainless Steel Terminals – Designed to resist damage.
Optional RGB LED Kits are available to fit under all REVO 10” & 12” subwoofer grilles to enable users endless LED light display combinations.
• Sub Size: 10"
• Power Rating (RMS/PEAK): 300W | 600W
• Impedance (Ohms): 4Ω
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 200Hz
• Sensitivity @ 1W/m: 85dB
• Voice Coil Size (Single): 2.5"
• Hole Cut-Out Size: 9.45" (240.03 mm)
• Mounting Depth: 4.62" (117.35 mm)
• Weight: 14 lbs. (6.35 kg)
• Application Type: Free Air
• Box Specs: Optimized for Infinite Baffle (Free Air) applications or 1.3 cu ft sealed enclosure