High Quality tested & remanufactured by JL Audio. 90 day JL Audio Re-Manufactured warranty included.
Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier, 1000 W x 1 @ 2 Ω / 600 W x 1 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
This potent monoblock subwoofer amplifier employs our high-speed NexD™ switching design to achieve unprecedented efficiency and amazing power output in a very compact chassis. The XD1000/1v2 is capable of delivering 1000 W of continuous power into a 2 ohm load (14.4V, 1% THD), making it a great choice to drive higher power subwoofer systems.
Designed specifically for subwoofer applications, the XD1000/1 includes a variable slope low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz and a defeatable infrasonic filter (30 Hz, 24 dB/oct.). The XD1000/1v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's level can be directly controlled from the driver's seat.
This amplifier features a black powder-coat finish and a gasketed, brushed aluminum cover for the controls.
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 14.4 V
|@ 4 Ω||600 W RMS x 1|
|@ 3 Ω||800 W RMS x 1|
|@ 2 Ω||1000 W RMS x 1|
|@ 1.5 Ω||N/A|
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 12.5 V
|@ 4 Ω||500 W RMS x 1|
|@ 3 Ω||650 W RMS x 1|
|@ 2 Ω||800 W RMS x 1|
|@ 1.5 Ω||N/A|
|Frequency Response||7 Hz - 500 Hz (+0, -1dB)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power||>83 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W||>53 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|Damping Factor @ 4 Ω||>1000 / 50 Hz|
|Damping Factor @ 2 Ω||>500 / 50 Hz|
|THD+N @ Rated Power||<1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.|
|Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs||Switchable from 200 mV - 2 V RMS (Low) to 800 mV - 8 V RMS (High)|
|Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge||4 AWG wire|
|Fuse Rating||80 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)|
|Filter Mode(s)||Low-Pass only|
|Filter Slope(s)||12/24 dB/octave|
|Filter Frequency Range||50 Hz - 500 Hz|
|Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer||Yes|
|Filter Defeat Function||Yes|
|Infrasonic Filter||30 Hz, defeatable|
|Bass Boost EQ||No|
|Output Polarity Switch||No|
|Remote Subwoofer Level Control||Optional (HD-RLC)|
|Remote Bass EQ Boost Control||No|
|Pass-Through Preamp Output||Buffered|
|Height (H)||2.05 in / 52 mm|
|Width (W)||14.73 in / 374 mm|
|Depth (D)||7.09 in / 180 mm|
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.