Refurbished JL Audio XD400/4
High Quality tested & remanufactured by JL Audio. 90 day JL Audio Re-Manufactured warranty included.
This tiny amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, delivering a staggering 100 watts to each of its four channels into 2 ohms (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
Use the XD400/4 in combination with our XD600/1 monoblock to build a 1000 W amplification system to power four satellites and a subwoofer... and fit the whole thing under a seat. Or, use the XD400/4 by itself to power two satellites, plus a subwoofer. With XD's, the possibilities are endless.
This amplifier features a black powder-coat finish and a gasketed, brushed aluminum cover for the controls.
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 14.4 V
|@ 4 Ω||75 W RMS x 4|
|@ 2 Ω||100 W RMS x 4|
|Bridged @ 4Ω||200 W RMS x 2|
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 12.5 V
|@ 4 Ω||60 W RMS x 4|
|@ 2 Ω||90 W RMS x 4|
|Bridged @ 4Ω||180 W RMS x 2|
|Frequency Response||12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power||>104 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W||>84 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|Damping Factor @ 4 Ω||>150 / 50 Hz|
|Damping Factor @ 2 Ω||>75 / 50 Hz|
|THD+N @ Rated Power||<1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.|
|Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs||100 mV - 4 V RMS|
|Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge||4 AWG wire|
|Fuse Rating||50 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)|
|Filter Mode(s)||Low-Pass or High-Pass|
|Filter Slope(s)||12 dB/octave|
|Filter Frequency Range||50 Hz - 500 Hz|
|Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometers||Yes|
|Filter Defeat Function||Yes|
|Remote Level Control||Optional (HD-RLC)|
|Remote Level Modes||2 or All channels|
|Channel Input Mode Switch||Yes (2/4 ch.)|
|Pass-Through Preamp Output||Buffered|
|Source Channel Selection for PreOuts||Yes|
|Height (H)||2.05 in / 52 mm|
|Width (W)||8.52 in / 216 mm|
|Depth (D)||7.09 in / 180 mm|
|Net Weight||4.75 lb / 2.15 kg|
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.