• Alpine's Class D amplifier circuit with Dynamic Peak Power (D.P.P.)
• Weather resistant (IP66 rating)
• 300W x 1 D.P.P. (2Ω, 14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N)
• CTA-2006-B Specifications: 200W RMS x 1 (4Ω, 14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N)
• 82dB S/N (ref. 1W into 4Ω)
• >0.05% THD
• OEM-grade Tyco 26-pin connector with pigtail wire harness
• Speaker/RCA inputs (Selectable, High range=0.5-10V, Low range=0.2-4V)
• Crossovers: Off/HP/LP, Fc=50-400Hz @ -12dB/Oct. (variable)
• Input gain settings (variable)
• 2ch input
The KTA-30MW is perfect for when you want to boost your sound system but don’t have the space for a large amplifier. It is compatible with an aftermarket or factory head unit and adds up to 4 times the power over the head unit's original built-in power.
The KTA-30MW is ready for your adventures. It is weather resistant, rated at IP66 for protection against dust ingress and high-pressure water spray. The KTA-30MW features a rugged chassis and high-quality waterproof connector so it can be used in installations where it will be exposed to the elements, like side-by-sides, boats, open-top vehicles. and motorcycles.
The KTA-30MW measures just 9-3/16” (W) x 1-5/8” (H) x 3-3/4” (D), so its small footprint lets it fit where most amplifiers won’t. The KTA-30MW can be tucked away under the dash or in the glove compartment, installed under the dash of a side-by-side, placed in the saddlebag of a motorcycle, or used in other places where space is an issue.