JL Audio Refurbished MV600/6i 6-channel Class D System Amplifier with integrated DSP, 100 W x 6 @ 2 ohm / 75W x 6 @ 4 ohm - 14.4V
6-Channel Class D Full-Range Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 100 W x 6 @ 2 Ω / 75 W x 6 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
Designed to simplify great audio, every MVi amplifier combines our advanced NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
With our second-generation NexD2™ technology, the MV600/6i full-range amplifier outputs up to 75 watts per channel into 4 ohms, or 100 watts into 2 ohms. It can also be bridged into 4 ohms, producing up a rock-solid 200 W x 3.
The NexD2™ full-range technology in this amplifier is DSP-controlled and features a reduced loop area design utilizing DirectFET™ outputs for outstanding fidelity, very low noise and exceptional efficiency. The amplifier chassis is ultra-compact, with all connections on one side, to greatly simplify installation into tight spaces.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN™ Software application installed.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 4 AWG wire), Analog Input/Pre-Out Harness, Speaker Output Harness, 6 ft A/B USB Cable
Unprecedented, Onboard DSP Tuning Power!
PC or Mac®, via USB wired connection iOS® & Android® Devices, via Bluetooth® (with optional VXi-BTC).
2nd-Gen NexD2™ Switching Amplifier Technology
- DSP-synchronized power supply and output channels produce world-class sound quality with very low noise and distortion.
- Latest generation of DirectFET® MOSFET Output Devices
- Designed to fit in tight spaces
- Cast alloy chassis with marine-grade speaker connections and keyhole mounting design
- A perfect pairing with Subwoofer MVi amplifiers
Versatile, Differential-Balanced Analog Inputs
- Differential-Balanced Analog Inputs accept a wide range of signal levels (up to 16V RMS), and offer outstanding noise rejection for clean, clear audio.
- Depending on specific model, 4 or 6-Channels of Analog Pre-Outs, with fully independent DSP processing allow sharing DSP capabilities with other amplifiers in the system!
JLid™ System Command with Networking Capabilities (sold separately)
Proprietary JL Audio protocol provides control interface and all communication for MVi amplifiers and optional JLid™ accessories, including:
- VXi-BTC Bluetooth® Communicator: Adds wireless connectivity for a compatible iOS® or Android® device, permitting amplifier setup from these devices. (Functionality varies by model.)
- M-DRC-50 Controller:Push-button control with RGB indicator allows preset selection from the helm.
- MVi-HUB JLid-COMM and Network Bridge Hub: Provides network connectivity for up to six MVi amplifiers (one master and five slave amplifiers) for full-system DRC control and Preset selection.
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 14.4 V
|@ 4 Ω||75 W RMS x 6|
|@ 2 Ω||100 W RMS x 6|
|Bridged @ 4Ω||200 W RMS x 3|
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 12.5 V
|@ 4 Ω||60 W RMS x 6|
|@ 2 Ω||90 W RMS x 6|
|Bridged @ 4Ω||180 W RMS x 3|
|Frequency Response||12 Hz - 24 kHz (+0, -1dB)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power (Analog Inputs)||99 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W (Analog Inputs)||80 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power (Digital Inputs)||99 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W (Digital Inputs)||80 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|Damping Factor @ 4 Ω||>100 / 50 Hz|
|Damping Factor @ 2 Ω||>50 / 50 Hz|
|THD+N @ Rated Power||<1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.|
|Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs||200 mV - 16 V RMS|
|Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge||4 AWG wire|
|Fuse Rating||50 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)|
|Height (H)||2.05 in / 52 mm|
|Width (W)||13.96 in / 355 mm|
|Depth (D)||6.93 in / 176 mm|
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.
Born from the innovative achievements of JL Audio’s VXi amplifiers, MVi amplifiers usher in a totally new level of marine audio performance, with all-new amplifier circuits and amazing on-board tuning capabilities.
Each MVi model is packed with a very complete package of digital signal processing (DSP), including EQ, Delay, Crossover Signal Routing, Mixing and lots more.
Instead of using traditional control knobs and switches, MVi amplifiers are easily configured, using JL Audio’s free TüN™ software on a compatible computer, tablet or smartphone.
MVi amplifiers and their companion MV subwoofer amplifiers are built for years of reliable marine service, featuring a unitary cast alloy chassis with a marine-grade powder coat finish and corrosion-resistant hardware and connectors.