Wet Sounds SYN-DX Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. SYN-DX amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D Power Supplies. These amplifiers have extreme power output packed inside a small chassis, thermal overload protection, flexible crossovers, extended inputs. SYN-DX amplifiers are a well balanced match for all of the Wet Sounds™ products.
Stereo @ 4 Ohms (CH1-4) 125 x 4 watts RMS >1.0% THD
Stereo @ 2 Ohms (CH1-4) 200 x 4 watts RMS >1.0% THD
Mono @ 4 Ohms (CH1-4) 400 x 2 watts RMS >1.0% THD
Stereo @ 4 Ohms (CH5-6) 150 x 2 watts RMS >1.0% THD
Stereo @ 2 Ohms (CH5-6) 300 x 2 watts RMS >1.0% THD
Mono @ 4 Ohms (CH5-6) 600 x 1 watts RMS >1.0% THD
Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 KHz
Crossover Range Low Pass 50 Hz - 250 KHz 12dB/Octave
Crossover Range High Pass 50 Hz - 250 KHz 12dB/Octave
Input Sensitivity 0.2 V - 6.0 V
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.