JL Audio Refurbished VX600/6i 6-Channel Class D Full-Range Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 100 W x 6 @ 2 Ω / 75 W x 6 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
Designed to simplify great audio, every VXi amplifier combines our advanced NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
With our second-generation NexD2™ technology, the VX600/6i full-range amplifier outputs up to 75 watts per channel into 4 ohms, or 100 watts into 2 ohms. It can also be bridged into 4 ohms, producing up a rock-solid 200 W x 3.
The NexD2™ full-range technology in this amplifier is DSP-controlled and features a reduced loop area design utilizing DirectFET™ outputs for outstanding fidelity, very low noise and exceptional efficiency. The amplifier chassis is ultra-compact, with all connections on one side, to greatly simplify installation into tight spaces.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN™ Software application installed.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 4 AWG wire), Analog Input/Pre-Out Harness, Speaker Output Harness, 6 ft A/B USB Cable
TüNTM Software Applications
Intuitive setup and tuning, all at your fingertips. Automatically recognizes connected amplifier and displays appropriate interface. TüN™ is available for download for free in a variety of applications, for computers and most handheld devices.
Unprecedented, Onboard DSP Tuning Power
- Premium, triple-core AKM® DSP with an optimized configuration, developed in collaboration with AKM®
- Hi-Res audio processing at 24 bit/96 kHz
- High-performance AKM® A/D and D/A converters
- 10 Bands of fully parametric EQ, per output channel, including pre-outs
- Shelving EQ option for Band 1 and Band 10
- High-Pass & Low-Pass Filters for each output channel, with selectable alignments and slopes:
Linkwitz-Riley: 12, 24, 48 dB/octave
Butterworth: 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 dB/octave
- Signal Delay in 0.01 millisecond steps (equivalent to 1/8-inch, 3 mm)
- All-Pass Filter (Phase EQ), with variable "Q" and corner frequency
- Polarity Reversal (0 or 180 deg.)
- Output Level Trim in 0.1 dB steps
NexD2TM Switching Amplifier Technology
- Our latest generation of high-speed switching technology delivers superb low frequency power and efficiency.
- Specially optimized for subwoofer applications
Ultra-Versatile Analog and Digital Inputs
- High-performance, differential-balanced analog inputs for outstanding noise rejection
- Accepts speaker level signals from 200 mV, up to 16V RMS, including those from many factory systems
- Optical Digital (Toslink) input permits direct connection of S/PDIF digital sources, bypassing A/D converter. Accepts up to 24 bit/192 kHz input.
- Independently configurable RCA analog and digital pre-outs (24 bit/96 kHz)
- Automatic turn-on options via Signal-Sensing or DC-Offset sensing
Functional Compact Chassis Design
- Solid cast alloy main unibody and bottom plate deliver superb EMI performance and shielding
- All connections utilize compact mating connectors for maximum integrity and fitment into tight spaces.
- Configurable LED logo ring displays status and can display audio preset color code or user-defined color
- Logo badge can be oriented in 90 degree increments
- Corner caps engineered to conceal mounting holes and hardware
JLidTM System Command and Control with Networking Capabilities
JL Audio's digital protocol provides control interface and communication between VXi amplifiers and optional JLidTM accessories, including:
- DRC-100/DRC-200/DRC-205 Digital Remote Controllers: Offers convenient level and DSP preset control from the driver's seat.
- VXi-BTC Bluetooth® Communicator: Permits wireless configuration of VXi amplifiers using your compatible Apple® or Android® device.
- VXi-HUB Optical Network Hub: Provides network connectivity for up to five slave VXi amplifiers, allowing synchronization of DRC controllers and DSP presets. Up to two VXi-HUBs can be daisy-chained to network up to ten VXi amplifiers.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 14.4 V
|@ 4 Ω||75 W RMS x 6|
|@ 2 Ω||100 W RMS x 6|
|Bridged @ 4Ω||200 W RMS x 3|
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 12.5 V
|@ 4 Ω||60 W RMS x 6|
|@ 2 Ω||90 W RMS x 6|
|Bridged @ 4Ω||180 W RMS x 3|
|Frequency Response||12 Hz - 24 kHz (+0, -1dB)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power (Analog Inputs)||99 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W (Analog Inputs)||80 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power (Digital Inputs)||99 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W (Digital Inputs)||80 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|Damping Factor @ 4 Ω||>100 / 50 Hz|
|Damping Factor @ 2 Ω||>50 / 50 Hz|
|THD+N @ Rated Power||<1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.|
|Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs||200 mV - 16 V RMS|
|Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge||4 AWG wire|
|Fuse Rating||50 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)|
|Height (H)||2.12 in / 54 mm|
|Width (W)||9.81 in / 250 mm|
|Depth (D)||6.62 in / 168 mm|
|Net Weight||5.55 lb / 2.5 kg|
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.
VXi amplifiers combine JL Audio’s advanced amplifier technology with a powerful digital signal processor, all within a compact and beautiful package that is easy to install and offers unprecedented tuning power and flexibility.
At the heart of each VXi amplifier is a triple-core AKM® DSP engine with a custom configuration.
This powerful DSP not only enables powerful tuning capabilities, but it also helps to improve amplifier audio performance by acting as a master clock for the full-range audio amplifier sections.
The triple-core DSP engine has ample power to enable a full suite of powerful signal processing functions. These include powerful input switching, routing and mixing that allow a wide range of sources and configurations.
Instead of using traditional control knobs and switches, VXi amplifiers are easily configured from the driver’s seat, using JL Audio’s free TüN™ software on a compatible computer, tablet or smartphone.