200 Watt RMS 2-Channel Powersports Amplifier
The MTX MUD100.2 is the most compact amplifier that MTX has ever made. This unit features full range class D topology that delivers exceptional sound quality and excellent thermal efficiency. The unit includes 2 channels that are capable of delivering 100 watts of RMS power per channel.
The entire unit is weather resistant including a conformal coated circuit board and control covers that prevent damage from moisture intrusion. The unique design includes a pigtail that contains all of the wiring necessary to connect power, ground, and signal without having to make a connection directly at the amplifier. This pigtail keeps moisture, dirt, and other hazards from harming the internal components of the unit, ensuring you can enjoy your music wherever the trail takes you.
The compact nature of the amplifier and its excellent efficiency make it ideal for a variety of applications including UTV's and motorcycles. The amplifier footprint fits on most OEM motorcycle radios and its resistance to radio frequency interference make it the perfect choice for upgrading the stereo on any motorcycle.
• Compact Design - The small footprint chassis allows for installation in space challenged vehicles
• Conformal Coated Circuit Board - Protects against corrosion or circuit deterioration due to exposure to moisture or salt conditions
• Fixed Crossover - High and Low Pass Crossovers Allow Use with Full Range Speakers or Subwoofers
• High and Low Level Inputs - Allows connection to both Speaker and RCA Input signals
• Description: 2-Channel
• 4Ω RMS Power Output: 50W x 2 Channels
• 2Ω RMS Power Output: 100W x 2 Channels
• 1Ω RMS Power Output: NA
• 4Ω Bridged: 200W x 1-Channel
• Topology: Full Range Class D
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
• Crossover: Fixed HPF/LPF @ 80Hz, 12dB/Oct
• Max Sensitivity: 200mV
• Maximum Input Signal: 5V
• Height: 4.22"
• Width: 5.72"
• Depth: 1.86"