The prestigious Eisa Award “European In-Car Speaker System 2010-2011” was bestowed to the AV K6 and AV K5 kits, which gather and comprise the most advanced technologies developed for the Audison components, at the service of music. The whole R&D laboratory’s experience was poured into the design of these precious components, to create a synergy that can offer the highest quality sound in terms of bandwidth, dynamics of the musical message, naturalness and richness of details. The new reference for their own category.
• Tetolon® dome, a combination of silk and cotton with proprietary damping treatment, provides low mass and resonance-free response up to ultrasonic frequencies.
• CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coil wound on double layer, extremely lightweight and compact, resulting in a very high efficiency and a crisp, dynamic sound.
• The annular geometry of the Rear Damping Chamber, together with the proprietary damping material, extends the frequency response to lower limits and reduces harmonic distortion.
• High flux density Neodymium REN® magnet, for very high efficiency and detailed sound.
• The profile of the aerodynamic basket’s spokes along with the “open-air” design ensure drastic reduction of back-wave reflections.
• The exclusive Butyl rubber “Triple Wave” surround profile provides full linearity as well as reliable performance under extreme conditions.
• Extremely lightweight and compact, the CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coils wound on double layer provide very high efficiency and neat, dynamic sound.
• Cotton-fibre pressed paper cone with “Light Damping” treatment.
• The Radial Venting System ensures high thermal capability, power handling and reliability.