JL Audio Refurbished FiX-82
OEM Integration DSP with Automatic Time Correction and Digital EQ. 8-ch. Inputs / 2-ch. Stereo RCA Outputs / 1 Digital Optical Output
The FiX™ 82 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class sound from factory audio systems, without replacing the OEM source unit. The FiX™ 82 is the first DSP to automatically correct time delayed factory outputs prior to signal summing and EQ correction.
With a powerful 24-bit DSP processor and dual 1/3 octave equalizers onboard, complex 2-way, 3-way and 4-way factory audio outputs are combined and level-matched automatically into a flat, full-range stereo signal. Differential-balanced inputs accept virtually any OEM analog audio signal, from low-voltage, line-level to high-power, amplified speaker-level outputs (up to 30V RMS).
Calibration is initiated with just a single button press and takes only about 30 seconds to complete, with no special equipment needed! By connecting a PC running TüN™ 2.0 Software via USB, you can also access a complete suite of diagnostic panels that show the frequency response of input signals, as well as the corrected outputs. Adjustments can be made to input polarity, muting, and filtering, and new calibrations can be initiated from the PC as well. By clicking on the “TUNE” tab of the TüN™ 2.0 interface, you can also access a pair of user-adjustable, 10-band, graphic equalizers to fine tune the output signals.
|Power Supply Type||Regulated DC-DC SMPS|
|Input Operating Voltage||10 - 16 VDC|
|Standby Current Draw||<1.5 mA|
|Operating Current Draw||0.7 A|
|Recommended Fuse Value||1 A|
|Input Voltage Range||250 mV - 30 V RMS|
|Minimum Input Voltage||10 mV RMS|
|Input Level Setting||Fully automatic|
|Analog Output||Unbalanced, stereo RCA jacks|
|Digital Output||Optical (Toslink) output (S/PDIF)|
|Output Impedance||450 Ω|
|S/N Ratio||96 dB (A-Weighted, referred to 4V RMS Output)|
|THD+N @ Rated Output||0.02% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)|
|Audio Resolution||24 bit / 48 kHz|
|Number of EQ Bands||30 x 2 channels|
|EQ Resolution||1/3 octave (25 Hz - 20 kHz)|
|Remote Level Control||Optional (DRC-100)|
|Remote Level Functions||Master Volume Control, Handsfree Optimization, LED Status Reporting|
|Height (H)||1.85 in / 47 mm|
|Width (W)||4.29 in / 109 mm|
|Depth (D)||6.14 in / 156 mm|
|Net Weight||2.58 lb / 1.17 kg|
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.