Introducing the MS-RA210, a compact marine stereo designed to deliver a quality audio entertainment experience out on the water. The MS-RA210 features Fusion's new-look design aesthetics and revolutionary Digital Signal Processing technology for optimized listening in any environment.
The built-in DSP chip monitors the music playing and adjusts loudness curves for quality audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, a thing of the past.
Designed and engineered for the harsh marine environment, the MS-RA210 has an impressive IPX6 and IPX7 rated water resistant front panel (when mounted correctly) built to perform and last on board.
• Display: 2.7" optically bonded color LCD
• Sources: AM / FM / Bluetooth / USB audio / iPhone / iPod / AUX / MTP / SiriusXM-Ready (USA only, requires optional SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner)
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP): Yes
• Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles preconfigured via DSP: Yes
• Bluetooth Wireless Technology
• NMEA 2000® (Control via MFD - Fusion-Link): Yes
• Works with NRX Remotes: Yes
• Fits DIN Cut-Out: Yes - requires adapter plate
• Water Resistance (IP rating): IPX6 and IPX7 from the front panel when installed correctly
• Peak Power: 200 W max
• Auxiliary Inputs: 1 x RCA input (AUX)
• USB 2.0 Port: One USB 2.0 port
• AM / FM radio: One Motorola antenna connector port
• Speaker Channels: 2 x channels, 1 pair per zone (2 zone amplified)
• RCA Pre-Out (Left, Right and Subwoofer): 2 zones (1 x L+R per zone, 1 x Sub per zone - All require external amplification)
• Operating Voltage: +10.8V - 16V DC
• Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth (Front Panel incl. Volume Encoder): 6-3/16" x 2-11/16" x 7/8"
• Mounting Dimensions: Height x Depth: 1-15/16" x 4-1/8"