Included in this kit
Two PowerBass OE-402 4" CO-AXIAL 2Ω OEM UPGRADE REPLACEMENT SPEAKER SYSTEM - Pair
Completely redesigned and re-engineered for today’s modern vehicles, PowerBass's OE Series was designed to upgrade factory systems to deliver the musical performance you demand. TheOE Series Wave Guide Lens compliments the ¾” Aluminum Alloy Dome tweeter to increase sonic dispersion allowing you to hear even more details from your favorite rap, hip hop or rock music like never before.
Utilizing a 2-OHM voice coil the OE Series is engineered to work in modern vehicles where a lower OHM rating is required. This lower impedance will make more efficient use of your amplifier's power.
To handle this power, upgraded features like the custom tooled stamped baskets, Injected PP/Carbon Fiber Cones to produce the best in distortion free sound reproduction, Butyl Rubber Surrounds for high efficiency, increased bass response and long life, and larger motor structures to handle increased power.
• 4" Co-Axial Speaker System
• OEM Drop in Replacement Design
• Grey Injection Molded PP/Carbon Fiber Cone
• Butyl Rubber Surround
• 6 oz. Motor Structure
• Shallow Mounting Depth
• EFF Motor Structures (Efficient Flux Field)
• Rigid Tooled Basket With Flat Black Finish
• 0.75" Aluminum Dome Tweeter
• SEL Tweeter Ring (Sound Expander Lens)
• 2-ohm System Impedance
• Nominal Impedance: 2-ohm
• Material: Injection Molded PP cone with Carbon Fiber/ aluminum done tweeter
• Magnet Size: 6 oz
• Sensitivity (1W / 1M): 87 dB
• Mounting Depth: 1.86 in
• Size: 4 in
• Sensitivity: 87 dB
• Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 21 kHz
• Power Handling (RMS/Peak): 40 / 80 watts
Bundles also include one Creative Audio Coozy and one 4-piece set of plastic pry tools.