The new HCP 4DK features latest generation D-Class 2Ω stable output stage reaching the impressive max power of 2000 W with the excellent S/N ratio of 105 dB. Extremely versatile, complete in its functions, provided with Speaker-In and RCA-In inputs to work with any head units, it has been designed to work also in mono (selectable mode), for a three-channel system with sub and front, or a powerful two-channels system. All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
• Compact Design Built from Extruded Aluminum Heatsink with the Top Side Ensuring Effective Transfer of Heat.
• Special Balanced High-Noise Rejection Input Circuitry on the Pre-In or Speaker-In Inputs.
• Speaker-In (For OEM Head Units) and RCA-In (For Aftermarket Head Units) Inputs.
Power Supply -
• Power supply voltage / fuse: 11 ÷ 15 VDC / 2 x 20 A
• Idling current (power ON/OFF): 1.6 A / 0.05 mA
• Remote In: 4 ÷ 16 VDC - 1 mA
• ART: Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off with Speaker-In
• Amplifier Stage -
• Distortion - THD (100 Hz @ 4 Ω): 0.03 %
• Bandwidth: 10 ÷ 35K Hz
• S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1 V): 105 dB
• Damping factor (100 Hz @ 4 Ω): 200
• Pre-In sensitivity: 0.2 ÷ 5 VRMS
• Speaker-In sensitivity: 0.8 ÷ 20 VRMS