A modern take on an old-school classic, the TB features thick ABS construction, and comes equipped with both an active CompR woofer on one end, and a Reflex Sub on the other. You get louder, deeper bass that you can mount almost anywhere.
An innovative bracket system allows the TB to be mounted with ease: horizontally or vertically.
RE-FLEX Passive Radiator - Made with the same surround and cone materials as the active sub, the Reflex Subwoofer is mounted on the opposite side of the TB - creating even deeper, louder bass.
WEATHER-PROOF - The all-weather TB loves to play outdoors. Hook it up on your boat, UTV or Jeep for fun on the trail, in the water or at the dunes. It keeps pounding as hard as you want - wherever you want.
Ultra-deep and surprisingly loud, the TB subs mount in your trunk or your truck with equal ease. You get the bump you want without losing the space you need.
• Four Ohm Speaker
• Thick ABS Tube Construction
• Flexible Horizontal or Vertical Mounting System
• Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
• CompR Woofer and Reflex Sub
• Ceramic Magnet
• Advanced Heat Management System
• Signature Double Red Stitching
• Grilles included
• This TB 10-Inch Tube Speaker works best with 400 watts of recommended power.
• Type - Reflex
• Size (in., cm) - 10, 25
• Impedance (ohms) - 4
• Power Watts (peak/RMS) - 800/400
• Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m) - 85.7
• Box Top Depth (in, cm) - -
• Box Bottom Depth (in, cm) - 16-9/16, 42.1
• Box Height (in, cm) - Vert. Mount: 17-1/16, 43.4; Horiz. Mount: 10-3/4, 27.3
• Box Width (in, cm) - 10-5/8, 27