12" 750-Watt RMS Dual 4Ω Car Audio Subwoofer
75 Series subwoofer has been known for being extremely reliable while it rocks like nobody's business...one of the best in the market. We stepped it up a few notches and have now brought the 75 Series back. Just like the 95 Series, the 75 Series is a "GAME CHANGER" in the SPL world. And sound quality is uncomparable, exceeded by only the 95 Series.
Spider Plateau Venting is a mechanical cooling process that circulates hot air for cool air at the voice coil as the subwoofer continuously cycles. The constant movement of hot air out and cooler air in, targeted directly at the high temperature voice coil increases reliability and longevity.
The specially designed backplate on the 75 Series not only gives it an impressive stance, but acts as an additional medium to conduct heat away from the voice coil. The increased surface area of the backplate dissipates additional heat ensuring the 75 subwoofer plays with lower distortion for extended periods.
• Inverted Apex Surround - Increases Surface Area Resulting in Increased Volume Displacement and SPL
• Progressive Suspension - Controls Excursion at High Power Reducing Distortion Resulting in Better Sound Quality
• Radial Ribbed T-Yoke - Helps Dissipates Heat and Decreases Distortion Improving Sound Quality
• Spider Plateau Venting - Targets Cool Air at Voice Coil for Improved Thermal Performance
• Cast Aluminum Basket - Reduces Resonance for Improved Sound Quality
• 2.5" Aluminum Voice Coil - Designed to Handle High Power
• Recommended Amp Power (RMS): 375 - 750
• Frequency Response: 22Hz - 140Hz
• Impedance: Dual 4Ω
• Sensitivity: 85.44 dB
• Voice Coil: 2.5"
• Magnet Weight: 103.4 oz.
• Mounting Depth: 7.437"
• Cut Out Diameter: 11.125
• Sealed Enclosure Net Volume: 1.25 cu ft
• Vented Enclosure Net Volume: 2.32 cu ft
• Volume Displacement (cu in): 57.49