Included in this kit
ARC Audio MOTO 720 4-Channel Amplifier Hi-Output Powersports Amplifier
• Multi-Channel Amplifier (Four-Channels)
• Microprocessor Class-D Design.
• High-Frequency Power Supply Design For Improved Signal Transparency And Overall Sound Quality.
• Built-In Internal Fan For Additional Cooling
• Microprocessor Controlled Auto Sense Turn-On Technology (DC, Signal, Hard Trigger selections)
• Full-Range Amplifier Design
• PP Coated And Treated Design Components For The Highest Level Of Environmental Protection
ARC Audio MOTO-CX69 High Performance Motorcycle Speakers (Pair) -
Moto series CX69 speakers deliver an enhanced level of balanced output and efficiency over the previous design with improved mid-bass extension and accuracy, with complete attention given to the open environment applications speakers in this category, are designed for.
Based on a reimagined design, these next-gen speakers handle more power and shrug off water, dust, and debris better than their predecessors. They are technically a component speaker set with the tweeter mounted on a bridge above the woofer. The benefit of this design is a significant increase in the woofer cone area that improves efficiency and enhances low-frequency output capabilities. The elimination of the second weather-resistant surround around a coaxial pole piece found on its predecessor, the Moto692, provides an additional improvement in sound quality.
Arc Audio Moto602-HD Horn Loaded Compression Coaxial Powersport & Motorcycle Speakers -
The new MOTO602HD speakers are designed from the ground up to make your clients’ H-D audio system sound crystal clear, even when traveling at 65+ miles an hour. The speakers feature carbon fiber reinforced ABS baskets that are a direct bolt-in replacement for 2014 and newer Harley-Davidson Road Glide and Street Glide applications. These speakers fit in the stock locations with no modifications.