Included in this kit
Focal Kanta No2 Walnut High Gloss Veneer Black Lacquer Audiophile 3-Way Floor Standing Speaker (Pair)
Be surprised by Kanta, highly original speakers that will reconnect you with your music. Entirely dedicated to acoustic performance and with a resolutely bewitching aesthetic: that, in a nutshell, is the Kanta DNA! It took three years of research and development to create this model, Kanta No. 2, the first in the range. With their new materials and effectiveness-focused design that give them their powerful identity, they come straight from our engineers' hearts. Focal offers a hitherto unknown amalgamation of technologies: the marriage of Beryllium, in the latest generation IAL3 tweeter, with Flax, for the midrange and bass drivers. The result is precise, detailed sound brimming with warmth and musicality. This is the start of a new era for those who love sound.
Focal engineers have revisited their choice of ‘Focus Time’, which corrects speaker alignment, making them the same distance from the ear. The cabinet is made in one-piece integrally molded wood. The Zamac base also brings out masses of character. With its spikes and cups, the base provides great stability from a very small footprint. Final details: the glass-covered top and magnetic grilles.
• Extended bass frequency response
• Transducers integrating Focal’s latest technologies
• Numerous standard finishes
• Type: 3 way bass-reflex floorstanding loudspeaker
• Drivers: Two 6 1/2" (16.5cm) Flax woofer with NIC motor, 6 1/2" (16.5cm) Flax midrange with TMD, suspension and NIC motor 11/16" (27mm) ‘IAL3’ pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
• Sensitivity (2,83V/1m): 91dB
• Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 35Hz - 40kHz
• Low Frequency Point (- 6dB): 29Hz
• Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
• Minimum Impedance: 3.1Ω
• Recommended Amplifier Power: 40 - 300W
• Crossover Frequency: 260Hz - 2,700Hz
Bundle also includes a set of black Creative Audio coasters.