Included in this kit
JL Audio Marine Bass Package includes MX300/1, MX10IB3-SG-WH, marine wire kit, and bass knob
This bundle includes:
- MX10IB3-SG-WH - MX-Series 10-inch Marine Subwoofer Driver for Infinite-Baffle Use (175 W, 4 Ω)
- MX300/1 - Engineered for versatile applications, MX amplifiers employ our ultra-efficient NexD™ switching technologies to generate loads of high-fidelity sound, without straining small charging systems.
- Wiring Kit - Includes a JL Audio XMD-PCS30A-1-L12 Premium 9 AWG 12V Power Marine Connection Kit, Single Amplifier, Within 12 ft of Battery and JL Audio XMD-WHTAIC2-12:2-Channel 12 ft (3.66 m) Marine Audio Interconnect.
- JL Audio Marine Remote Bass Controller for MHX and HX amplifiers
JL Audio MX10IB3-SG-WH 10-inch Marine Subwoofer Driver Sport White Grilles
With appropriate system setup, the addition of a subwoofer allows your smaller main speakers to be free of the burden of reproducing low frequencies. This allows your whole system to play louder and to sound cleaner at all listening levels.Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, the MX-Series infinite-baffle subwoofers are designed to operate without a dedicated enclosure and are targeted towards moderate power applications.The MX10IB3 is best used with amplifier power in the 50W - 175W range and is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 56.6 l). If you need a subwoofer driver that operates in a small sealed enclosure, select our M10W5, instead. Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this driver is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment.
JL Audio MX300/1 300 watt mono block, Marine/Power Sports grade amplifier
Housed in compact, cast-aluminum chassis, MX amps are water-resistant (IPX7 rated) and can go where conventional 12V amplifiers wouldn’t dare.
Crossover filters and signal processing features are standard, allowing for easy set-up and system flexibility.
- Differential-balanced inputs with Input Range switch, to accept line-level or speaker level input signals.
- 24 dB/oct. Low-Pass filter, variable from 40-400 Hz, defeatable
- Bass Boost EQ: 0 to +12 dB @ 43 Hz
- Variable 12 dB/oct. Infrasonic Filter from 20-40 Hz
- Port for RBC-1 remote level control (optional)
- Output Polarity switch
JL Audio XMD-PCS30A-1-L12 Premium 9 AWG 12V Power Marine Connection Kit, Single Amplifier, Within 12 ft of Battery
Ideal for most Center Consoles, Pontoons, Runabouts and Towboats where amplifier location is 12 feet (3.7 m) from battery, or closer. This kit contains everything you need to make secure, high-integrity power connections using ABYC-Standard colored wires. Ensure the safety of your audio system and vessel with the included Marine Circuit Breaker. As with all our Premium kits, the power wire is true AWG-spec, pure OFC copper, which is tinned to combat corrosion.
Included in this System:
- Red 9 AWG Tinned Power Wire (with one Power Ring) - 2 ft (0.6 m)
- Red 9 AWG Tinned Power Wire (unterminated) - 10 ft (3 m)
- Yellow 9 AWG Tinned Ground Wire (with one Power Ring) - 12 ft (3.7 m)
- Blue 16 AWG Remote Turn-On Wire - 18 ft (5.5 m)
- 30 Amp MAXI® Fuse and Fuse Holder - XD-MFBW-MAXI
- Four 4-inch wire tires
- 4mm hex wrench
JL Audio XMD-WHTAIC2-12:2-Channel 12 ft (3.66 m) Marine Audio Interconnect
- 2-channel Marine Audio Interconnect Cable - 12 ft. (3.66 m)
- Twisted-Pair Construction to Reject Noise
- Pure OFC Copper Conductors with Polyethylene Dielectrics
- Molded Connector Bodies
- Machined Brass Connector Elements
JL Audio Marine Remote Bass Controller for MHX and HX amplifiers
Water-Resistant Remote Level Control for HX and MHX Monoblock Amplifiers or any JL Audio Monoblock with a “Remote Bass Control” port. The M-RBC-1 controls the Bass Level and features a water resistant connection cover designed for use with the JL Audio amplifiers.