Included in this kit
The Kanto PT400 low profile tilting TV mount is designed to improve line-of-sight with your TV. Its pre-tensioned mounting brackets provide 12° of forward tilt and come equipped with adjustable screws to facilitate precision leveling. Torx screws and a locking feature are also included to protect against theft, while quick-release cords provide an easy way of removing your TV when unlocked. Featuring a 35-inch wall plate, the Kanto PT400 low profile tilting TV mount ensures an easy installation on both 16 and 24-inch stud centers, and comes with all the necessary hardware for wood stud and concrete installations.
General Information -
• 12° of Forward Tilt: Tilt your TV up to 12° forward to reduce glare and improve line-of-sight with your screen.
• Low Profile Design: With a combined thickness of 1.4”, the Kanto PT400 low profile tilting TV mount’s slim wall plate and mounting brackets allow your TV to sit remarkably close to the wall.
• Extra Wide Wall Plate: Measuring 35″ wide, the solid steel wall plate can be installed across three studs with 16″ spacing, or two studs with 24″ spacing.
• Post-Installation Leveling: Ensure your TV is perfectly level by adjusting the individual screws located on top of each mounting bracket.
• Quick Release Cords: Removing your TV from the wall is as easy as pulling on two quick-release cords. Each cord includes a magnetic end, allowing them to be conveniently tucked out of sight.
• Added Security: Two Torx screws can be tightened with the provided key to prevent your TV from being removed. Alternatively, a lock can be attached to the mounting brackets to secure them in place (lock not included).
• Kanto Low-Profile Tilting TV Mount
• Tributaries UHD-040D 18G 4-Meter UHD HDMI Display Cable
• Dual Outlet Recessed Power and Cable Managment with 6' in-wall rated PowerConnector extension wire
• Creative Audio Black 6 Piece Coaster Set with Base