The ML 700.3 Legend car audio midrange features the V-cone geometry upgrade, the Neodymium magnet assembly and the threespoke anti-resonant aluminium alloy basket with vented holes. Thanks to these technologies, as well as the Boundary Free Surround, taking the diameter emission from 60 to 65 mm, the midrange will provide extended, properly damped low frequency response, as the component will be filtered especially at the low frequencies, for excellent combination with the ML 1800.3 Legend, to build an ultra-performing system for competitions.
• Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibres, combining stiffness and lightweight, to achieve wide frequency response and limited break-ups at high frequency.
• Junction point between cone and former with geometry optimized with FEA methods, allowing a more integral coupling, thus ensuring wider extension at high frequency.
• Three-spoke, very acoustically transparent anti-resonant aluminium alloy basket featuring built-in venting holes.
• CNC machined elegant diamond-cut basket edge featuring the Hertz logo.
• Die-cast aluminium factory provided grille featuring diamond-cut aluminium Hertz logo.
• Power Handling: 100W Peak
• Impedance: 4 Ohms
• Frequency Response: 200 ÷ 20kHz