Rockford Fosgate Punch 10" P1 2-Ohm SVC Subwoofer
Rockford Fosgate P1 10” is the first in a family of famous “Punch” subwoofers. The P1S2-10 features a 2-Ohm voice coil, 250 Watts RMS power handling, and can accommodate a grille insert using the included soft touch ABS trim ring.
Rockford Fosgate P1 10" are the first in a family of world famous subwoofers called "The Punch". During their inception in the 1980's, they quickly became "The Woofer of Choice" for fanatic car audio systems, with a continued tradition today. Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cones deliver bass impact you can feel, and our VAST technology increases surface cone area up to 25%. Best in standard sealed and vented enclosures. Includes soft touch ABS trim ring.
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Rubberized ABS trim ring with optional grille
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- 1 Year Warranty