The PS8-Pro stand-alone design allows users to adapt this breathtaking DSP technology into most any aftermarket or OEM integrate system with a compact, yet powerful package that is compatible with signals ranging from .5V to 32Vrms via RCA or speaker level connections.
Just as with the PS8 the power of tuning has been left in the hands of the installer and user without the intervention of engineered auto-processing leaving you with only 80% of your systems capability. Featuring 248-bands of Third Octave -or- Parametric equalization with adjustments up to +20dB/-24dB per band in 1/10thdB increments by either individual band/global/mix adjustments, Output signal delay up to 30ms per channel, output phase 0/180 degrees per channel, Input and Advanced output signal mixers, output trim controls and one of the most extensive selections of crossover damping types and mixed slops available of any processor in the 12V market.
• Processor Type: Stand Alone Unit
• Processor Resolution: Fixed Point Native 32-Bits
• Sample Rate: 96kHz/192kHz
• Analog Inputs: 8 ch. Differential in (RCA or Speaker Level)
• Input Sensitivity
• .5V - 32V RMS
• Digital Inputs: TOSLink
• Auto-sense Turn-On
• Yes, Signal & DC (BTL) (Uses Ch 1/2 Inputs Only)
• Outputs (RCA)
• Outputs Voltage (RCA)
• Up to 8V
• Input Impedance (rca)
• 10k ohms
• Frequency Response: 2Hz - 23.5kHz
• S/N Ratio 1V 1:1: 107.1dBdB
• S/N 4V 1:1: 108.dBdB
• Operating Voltage: 6V - 17.0V (Start Stop Compliance to 4.5V)
• Output Equalization: 248 Bands 1/3rd Octave (linkable) -or- 248 Bands variable Parametric EQ
• Output Equalization Resolution: 1/10th dB per step +20dB / -24dB
• Output Signal Delay: Up to 30ms per channel in .01ms increments (Fixed Point Delay)
• Input Signal Mixer: Yes - 10-Channels In (Including Digital) x 10-Channels Out (Including Up-Mixer Out)
• Advanced Mixer (Output Signal Mixer): Yes, When Selected
• Easy-to-use Mixer Assistant: Yes, Exclusive to the PS8-Pro, PS8-50 and IPS8.8
• Phase Correct AP/HP/LP/BP all channels
• Crossover Slopes
• 6dB, 12dB, 18dB, 24dB, 30dB, 36dB, 42dB, 48dB Slopes all bands all channels
• Crossover Types: Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel, Variable Q, Chebyshev (all channels all bands)
• Crossover selectable frequencies : 10Hz - 20kHz in .01 Hz increments)
• Output Signal up mixer: Yes
• Input Signal Equalization: 12 Bands Parametric (linkable) Per Channel
• Input Equalization Resolution: 1/10th dB per step +20dB / -24dB
• Input Equalization All Pass Filters: Yes - Individual per input EQ band
• Input Signal Delay: Yes - Up to 11.04ms per channel input
• Presets: Up to 4-Presets
• Hi-Res Bluetooth (Streaming Audio): Yes - Requires ARC BTM & BDM (Both Required) (Sold Separately) (COMING SOON)
• External Remote Level Control: Yes (ARC PSC or LR1) (Sold as an accessory, not included)
• AXP WiFi control adapter card: Exclusive to the Pro Series DSP's (Sold Separately)
• Preset selection without controller use: Yes - Optional manual trigger switches +/- for up to 4 presets (Not Included)
• Remote Turn-On Output Controls: Turn on Output (up to 40ms), Turn-on Hold (up to 40ms), Auto-sense hold time (up to 200ms)
• Remote Turn-On Output On/Off lead timing control: Remote on/off adjustable up to 40 seconds each
• Maestro AR Module interface capable: Yes - Requires Maestro T-Harness, ARC/IDATA signal adapter cable and data cable for connection (Coming Soon)
• Expansion Capability (8-CH, 16-CH, 24-CH: PS8-Pro can be ran in multiples with individual USB connections to a single PC with single operating software being used
• Software Interface: Windows PC Required (Windows 8 & Windows 10)
• Windows OS Notice: Note that the Pro-Series software is ONLY recommended for use with authentic licensed versions of the Windows Operating system. Use of counterfeit, cracked or hacked versions are not guaranteed to work and can cause unwanted and/or undesired results while using any ARC branded DSP or ANY DSP on the market. Use of anything other than an authentic licensed version of Windows will void ALL warranty and support of ARC Audio DSP products and its user interface
• Dimensions: 8.5"(L) x 5.1"(W) x 1.81"(H)
- In stock and ready to ship!
- Free 2-Day Shipping!
The PS8-Pro stand-alone design allows users to adapt this breathtaking DSP technology into most any aftermarket or OEM integrate system with a compact, yet powerful package that is compatible with signals ranging from .5V to 32Vrms via RCA or speaker
Designed and engineered by Robert Zeff, the all-new PRO Series DSP technology is a flexible and yet powerful platform that allows itself to be adapted to a wide variety of applications and products with zero compromise to sound quality.
Capable of processing audio streams up to 192kHz at 32-bit, The ARC Audio Pro Series DSP platform raises the bar on high-end audiophile and OEM integration system tuning with three new products.
The PS8-Pro stand-alone exhibits the latest in OEM integration capabilities along with the most extensive and finite tuning features available for today's most discriminating audiophiles.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This DSP is an amazing design and fits in such a small area. I have been trying to correct the factory sound in my Tesla Model S for months and running into issue after issue. This solved it all for me. I am no expert at tuning, so it took a little bit for me to get everything I wanted out of it, but it was well worth it. Take your time and enjoy the result!