REV10B-X 10" Full Range Wake Tower Speakers
Not For The Faint Of Heart
The REVOLUTION Series tower speakers from Wet Sounds are in a league of their own. These speakers incorporate REV TEC Technology which allows these speakers to sounds loud and clear on and off axis for a wider field of sound. These tower speakers also come with stainless mounts and hardware that is needed for installation.
If you're serious about your boat's stereo, these are the speakers you want. Each enclosure has a power handling of 300 Watts RMS, and a peak rating of 600 Watts.
Power & Sound Specifications
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20KHz|
|Sensitivity||92 dB @ 1 Watt / 1 Meter|
|Mid Bass||10 inch Kevlar reinforced EFG™ cone woofers with polyurethane surround.|
|High Frequency||Pro-Axial™ Driver - Coaxially mounted Titanium Diaphragm High Output|
|Front to Back Depth||13" (330.20mm)|
|Hang Height||11 9/16" (293.68mm)|
|Width||10 5/8" (269.87mm)|
|Hang Weight||14.8 pounds / 6.71 kg each|
|Cone Construction||Epoxy Fiber Glass Speaker Cone|
|Enclosure Construction||Reinforced Composite Enclosure|
|Wet Sounds Extensive Crossover Network||Passive Crossovers Built Onto The Drivers|
|HLCD||Horn Loaded Compression Driver - Hear more, further away|
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.