Revolution 8" EFG 4 ohm EFG™ HLCD Tower Speaker
This refurbished item carries a 90-day warranty.
The Revolution™ Series uses our proprietary REV TEC™ technology. Unlike most conventional designs, REV TEC technology provides remarkable volume and amazing full range sound quality on axis and off axis at long distances. Extensive acoustic testing has confirmed these speakers ability to project volume at 80 feet and beyond without any loss of detail or information. Not only does the Revolution series achieve volume and sound quality at a minimum of 80 ft, but with the REV TEC technology the rider can enjoy quality sound while riding outside the wake and being almost parallel to boat. Available with a X Mount, Fixed Clamp or Swivel Clamp. Sold in pairs. Specs Impedance: 4 ohms RMS Watts: 200 PEAK Watts: 400 Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHZ Sensitivity: 92 db at 1watt/1 meter Mid Bass: 8 inch Kevlar reinforced EFG™ cone woofers with polyurethane surround. High Frequency: Pro-Axial™ Driver - Coaxially mounted Titanium Diaphragm High Output Horn Loaded Compression Driver Size & Weight Front-Back: 11 1/2" (292.10mm) Hang Height 9 9/16" (242.88mm) Width: 8 3/4" (222.25mm) Hang Weight: 12.8 pounds / 5.80 kg each Note: All specifications are for each REV8 enclosure
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.