The Kicker CompR subwoofer is the name of durability and dependability. The CompR is back with some nice new upgrades to elevate the durability even more. The new Forced-Air Cooling keeps you playing hard and longer by lowering temperatures within the motor by up to 25%. The double stacked magnet provides enough force to create thunderous low-end response, and the signature red stitching improves the bond between the surround and the cone even stronger for an incredible service life.
This enclosure features tough MDF construction with head-duty internal bracing to make sure the only thing vibrating are your ears. The thick embroidered black carpet makes a statement of quality craftsmanship and sound, with front venting to further increase the output of these subwoofers. The pre-wired 2-Ohm terminals on the back make installation a breeze.
Key Features -
• Ribbed Santoprene Surround Provides Large Excursion and Distortion-Free Bass
• Ready-Made Enclosures with Tough MDF Construction and Heavy-Duty Internal Bracing
• Front venting for max SPL output.
• Rigid SoloKon Cone System with 360-Degree Bracing
• Sturdy, Spring-Loaded Wire Terminals
• Double-Stacked Magnet and Full-Coverage Steel Basket
• Stitched Surround for Unsurpassed Reliability
• New and Improved – KICKER’s Workhorse Bass-maker
• Features Forced-Air Cooling - 25% Cooler for Increased Reliability
• Legendary CompR Subwoofer is the Model of Power and Durability
DCWR10 Specifications -
• Woofers [in, cm] - (2) 12, 30
• Impedance [Ohms] - 2
• Recommended Amp Power [watts RMS] - 800
• Peak Power Handling [watts] - 1600
• Sensitivity [dB 1w/1m] - 94
• Enclosure Depth [in, cm] - 17-1/4, 43.8
• Enclosure Height [in, cm] - 14, 35.6
• Enclosure Width [in, cm] - 28-1/2, 72.4