This efficient zone amplifier provides audio zone expansion for high-quality sound in more areas on your boat. With 20-watt RMS per channel (at 4 ohm), this 2 channel amplifier allows you to add an extra pair of speakers on board. The Easy Tune feature automatically regulates audio settings for the best sound quality without manual adjustments (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link™ app on a compatible smartphone).
NOTE:Fusion DSP-enabled marine stereo (Apollo RA770, Apollo RA670, Apollo WB670, MS-RA210) required. When paired with an Apollo stereo, unmatched tuning and fidelity can be achieved. This amplifier is not compatible with any other marine stereos.
• RMS Power: 20-watt RMS per channel (at 4 ohm), allowing you to add an extra pair of speakers on board.
• Easy Tune Feature: Automatically adjusts audio settings for the best possible sound quality with no manual adjustments required (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link app on a compatible smartphone).
• Compact Design: The compact size of the zone amplifier makes it a versatile option for mounting on board.
• LED Indicator: Show issues with electrical currents and shorts as well as temperature.
• Ignition Protected: Intelligent electronic fuse prevents damage from over/under current, temperature, output short and other faults.
• Powder Coated Aluminum Finish: Salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV tested with a modern aesthetic design to add style to your boat.
• True-Marine™ Design: Designed to withstand the harshest marine environments season after season, the zone amplifier is IPX7 rated and comes with a 3-year warranty.
• Physical Dimensions Without Bracket (WxHxD): 3.94" x 3.94" x 1.57" (100 x 100 x 40 mm)
• Physical Dimensions With Bracket (WxHxD): 3.94" x 4.53" x 1.89" (100 x 115 x 48 mm)
• Weight: 1.01 lb (460 g)
• Water Rating: IPX7
• Amplifier Class: Class-D
• CEA-2006 Power Rating: 20-watt RMS x 2 @ 14.4 V input - 4 ohm < 1% THD
• Total Rated Power Output - 2 ohm (watt): 30-watt RMS x 2 @ 14.4 V input - 2 ohm < 1% THD
• Peak Power (watt): 140-watt
• Input Impedance: 9k Ohm
• Operating Voltage: 10.8 V - 32 V DC
• Current Consumption (StandBy): < 1 mA @ 14.4 V input
• Current Consumption (Idle): < 0.04 A @ 14.4 V input
• Current Consumption (Max): 10 A
• Fuse Rating: 16 A electronic fuse (no replacement necessary)
• Ignition Safety Protected (SAE J1171): Yes
• Protection Circuits: Reverse voltage, input under/over voltage, over temperature, output short circuit
• Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
• Warranty: 3 years