Sony DSX-M55BT Marine Media Receiver with BLUETOOTH Wireless Technology - Used Acceptable
- The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. While repackaged; signs of wear can include aesthetic issues; scratches, dents. The item may have markings on it or show signs of previous use. Item may be missing some parts or accessories.
- 2.10 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Sony DSX-M55BT Marine Media Receiver with BLUETOOTH® Wireless Technology
Take to the water with the ultra-versatile DSX-M55BT media receiver. Enjoy rich, dynamic sound with Mega Bass, and listen from all of your favorite gadgets with USB, Bluetooth® and One-touch NFC connectivity. Siri® Eyes Free and a hands-free built-in mic make communication simple.
High Contrast LCD
With 5x higher contrast than a standard LCD and wide viewing angles, the display is easier to see even in the brightest environments. This allows easy view of the Clock, Audio data, and Station ID.
LED Sound Synchronization
This feature adds more depth to your visual music experience. The LEDs on the radio will pulse and beat with the sound of your music.
Shows long track titles when playing via USB when they are longer than the amount of characters on the LCD display.
Marine Rated & coated PCBs
This radio is ready for whatever nature throws its way. With UV resistant coatings on the faceplate and confromal coating on the PCBs. This unit is designed to withstand the rigors of the ASTM G154 which means no discoloration or fading from prolonged UV exposure.
For theft deterrence the face of the DSX-M55BT may be removed. Also included is a screw for making the face unable to be detached easily as well. If using the internal amplifier an alarm will sound after the radio is turned off to remind you to remove the face.
This unit includes an IR remote for easy control away from the radio itself. this unit also has the ability to be used with steering wheel controls when used with the appropriate adapter.
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 7 x 1.97 x 6.97"
- 1.54 lb
- Yes (Front)
- Yes (EQ5)
- High Pass Filter
- Pre Out
- x 2(Rear + Sub)
- Low Pass Filter
- Yes (80/100/120)
- Output Power (4 ohm, 1 kHz, 16 V)
- 55 W
- FM18 / AM12
- RDS / EON
- Display Color (Color Variation / Negative or Positive)
- Black color/Negative
- Display Device (LCD / FL / OEL / TFT)
- LCD (with Acryl)
- Key Illumination
- USB Shutter
USB Mass Storage Device Control Feature
- Jump Mode
- USB Device Control (Codec)
- MP3, WMA, FLAC
- USB Device Control (List Browsing)
- USB Device Control (Pause)
- USB Device Control (Repeat)
- USB Device Control (Resume Play)
- USB Device Control (Shuffle)
Manufacture SKU #: