HCP 1DK is a mono car audio amplifier with an incredibly minimized size heat sink. All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier. HCP 1DK has been designed to work in multiple configurations. More specifically, it features Hi-Pass pre-amplified outputs, providing the ability to create a Band-Pass on the front woofer. Besides, using the HRC accessory (Hertz Remote Control), the subwoofer volume can be remote controlled with extreme preciseness.
• The extruded aluminum heatsink provides high efficiency thermal performance; using the top side of the heatsink to effectively dissipate the heat generated by the electronic components. The internal temperature remains constant at all power levels.
• Large array of filters customized for each model, to achieve maximum versatility: Lo-Pass, Hi-Pass, Band-Pass, Full Range, Subsonic, Bass Boost, Phase and Mono. Filtered pre-amplified outputs along with multiple adjustments are featured on the HCP 1D, offering the user endless connection possibilities with any source.
Power Supply -
• Power supply voltage / fuse: 11 ÷ 15 VDC / 3 x 30 A
• Idling current (power ON/OFF): 0.8 A / 1 mA
• Remote In: 7 ÷ 15 VDC - 1 mA
• ART: Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off with Speaker-In
Amplifier Stage -
• Distorsion - THD (100 Hz @ 4 Ω): 0.25 %
• Bandwidth: 10 ÷ 500 Hz
• S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1 V): 100 dB
• Damping factor (100 Hz @ 4 Ω): 100
• Pre-In sensitivity: 0.2 ÷ 5 VRMS
• Speaker-In sensitivity: 0.8 ÷ 20 VRMS
• Load impedance (MIN): 2 Ω