This refurbished item carries a 90-day warranty.
Wet Sounds™ Hydro-Tech™ X (HTX) Series Amplifier. Wet Sounds represents the ultimate in High Performance Marine Audio. Wet Sounds HTX Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. HTX amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D Power Supplies. These amplifiers have extreme power output packed inside a small chassis, thermal overload protection, flexible crossovers, extended inputs. HTX amplifiers are a well balanced match for all of the Wet Sounds™ products. RMS Power @ 4 ohm Stereo 100 x 6 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD RMS Power @ 2 ohm Stereo 150 x 6 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD RMS Power @ 4 ohm Mono 300 x 3 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD Input Sensitivity Variable from 0.2V to 6.1V Frequency Response -3dB 7Hz-33Hz Bass Boost 0db -12db @ 45Hz Crossover Range Low Pass 50Hz - 150Hz 12dB/Octav Crossover Range Subsonic Filter 10Hz - 50Hz 12dB/Octav Separation >52dB S/N Ratio (Awtg) >62dB (1 watt 4 Ohm) >85dB (125 watts 4 Ohm)
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.