• Tweeters: .75 Inch Composite Dome: Very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amplifier power.
• Cone Material: 6.5 inch Composite Poly Midrange: Water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable UV Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame.
• Surround/Former Assembly: High Temperature Voice Coil and Former: Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on an aluminum former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight.
• Voice Coil/Former Assembly: High Temperature Voice Coil and Former: Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on an aluminum former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight.
• Spider: Woven fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations.
• Crossover: 6dB high-pass: Clean and simple crossover design allows the most possible signal to get to the speaker from your source unit or amp.
• Tweeter Hardware: Mounting hardware are Die Cast for strength and powder coated to resisted outdoor elements of sun, spray and dust.
• Frame: Poly Composite Frame: Composites add strength to the frame without adding distortions or harmonics that can affect the tonal quality of the speaker and are weather resistant!
• Motor: High Energy Motor assembly: High energy iron ferrite magnet for higher output and smaller overall size.
• Grills: Composite Integrated: UV treated against sun fade and waterproof and are integrated into speaker frame for simple installation.