Rockford Fosgate Punch 300 Watt 2-Channel Amplifier
The Punch P300X2 is a 2-channel stereo amplifier capable of producing 150 Watts into each channel at 2-Ohms. The P300X2 amplifier is great with full-range or component systems and can be bridged for use with smaller subwoofers.
The P300X2 is a solid choice if you're looking to drive a pair of coaxial speakers, component speakers, or a single subwoofer. The amplifier can also be run in stereo/mono mode simultaneously when using passive crossovers (not supplied) on all speakers. With proven PUNCH technology, the P300X2 delivers real Rockford Fosgate power from a small design and is flexible to accommodate any moderately sized system.
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- 1 Year Warranty