Memphis Xtreme Audio amplifiers are water and element resistant and designed for use in the harshest conditions. These ultra-compact amplifiers bring big power to applications where limited space and element resistance are a factor. Stash them under your seat, in your motorcycles saddle bag or in your UTV, these amplifiers have what it takes to perform in the most taxing conditions. The exceptionally efficient class D design keeps these amplifiers running cool while they are playing hard in the mud.
• Ultra-compact design
• Element resistant conformal coat board
• Sealed wire harnesses
• Efficient class D design
• Waterproof control covers
• Bass level control
• High and low level inputs
• RMS POWER 4Ω (w) 100 x 2
• RMS POWER 2Ω (w) 140 x 2
• Bridged/Mono Power 4Ω (w) 280 x 1
• THD% 4Ω <1%
• Frequency Response 20Hz - 20 kHz
• Dimensions L x W x H 5.91 x 4 x 1.75
• Input Range 200mV - 9.1V
• Recommended Amp Kit
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.