Infinity's Reference 6001A mono subwoofer amplifier will add some bass muscle to your music without breaking a sweat, and it'll look good doing it. This powerhouse delivers 600-Watts RMS to your subwoofer, and its Class D design ensures the amp's high output will put minimal strain your vehicle's electrical system. Speaker-level inputs allow this amplifier to work in almost any system, even if you're hanging on to your factory radio. You can use the low-pass filter and variable bass boost to maximize the performance of your subwoofer and enclosure, while a phase switch ensures that the bass will blend well with your full-range speakers.
RBC wired remote
The RBC wired remote is an easy installation and can be mounted for convenient volume adjustment from driver's seat.
High and low level input
Speaker-level and low-level inputs allow the Reference 6001A to integrate with both aftermarket and factory car stereo systems.
The Infinity Reference 6001A amplifier features a low-profile chassis and a small overall footprint to fit in more vehicles where available space is limited.
Full on-board protection
On-board circuitry protects the Reference 6001A from shorts, high-temperature, overvoltage and undervoltage. An LED indicator is provided to let you know when one of these conditions exists.
General Specifications - • 350 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
• Class D amp technology
• frequency response, 10-320 Hz
• variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
• variable bass boost (0-12dB at 45Hz)
• phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
• wired remote level control included
• preamp inputs and outputs
• speaker-level inputs (speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included)
• 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
• fuse rating: 30A x 3
• WxHxD=220mm x 55.5mm x 180mm
• WxHxD=8-11/16” x 2-3/16" x 7-1/8”