Included in this kit
Wet Sounds REV 12 HD 12" Horn Loaded Compression Driver Tower Speakers with XZ Grills, 400 Watts RMS, Black, Pair
The REV 12 HD Horn Loaded Compression Driver (HLCD) Tower Speakers have been optimized with audio clarity and high performance at their core.
This is the epitome of high-performance marine audio.The REV 12 HD feature a Pro-Axial HLCD driver paired with an advanced polymer composite cone for audio clarity and durability.
The thermoformed Santoprene™ rubber surround matched with the injection molded reinforced enclosure ensure optimal listening in any marine setting.
The integrated RGB lighting rings and badge add the style for which Wet Sounds™ is synonymous.
The REV 10 HD and REV 12 HD both feature multiple grille options, several mounting choices, and are available in white or black to fit your style and taste.
* Utilizing TC3 Clamps (Swivel/Fixed) & New X-Mount (ADP REV HD X) available in Black or White
• Pro-Axial HLCD Driver with Advanced Polymer Composite Cone
• Thermoformed Santoprene Rubber Surround
• Injection molded reinforce enclosure
• Integrated RGB LED Lighting on Rings & Badges
• CLAMPS SOLD SEPARATELY - Pick from the product list above
• POWER (W): 400/800 (RMS/Peak)
• IMPEDANCE: 4Ω
• FREQ. RESPONSE: 58Hz - 20khz
• SENSITIVITY: 91.0dB at 1W/Meter
• HANG WEIGHT: 19.84 lbs each
• H" w/grille 11.93" x D: 14.31" x W: 11.93"
REVHD Info & FAQ
How big is it?
Short answer: huge. Longer answer: The pods in which the REVHD 12s are housed in actually allow for some of the extra hang height compared to REV10s to be canceled out due to the recesses in the new pod design. Smart stuff!
Take a look at some comparisons!
Do I really need swivel clamps or the new X-mount for RGB LEDs?
The short answer on this one: Yes. The other clamp styles currently do not support the extra 4 wires for the LED's. All REV12 HD's include RGB lighting, so picking these mounting options is the best bet. While we have seen people modify the fixed clamps to allow for the LED wiring, that can allow moisture into the housings and end up voiding a warranty, and nobody wants that.
Thank you, Zach, for providing us with these shots of the REV 12 HD's with the Z grilles on your boat!