Powder Coated Cast Aluminum Frame – to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
Injection Molded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
Rubber Spider – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated Cotton Spider used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone.
Gold Plated Terminals – Designed to resist corrosion.
Impedance: 4 ohms
RMS Watts: 300
PEAK Watts: 600
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 400HZ
Sensitivity: 88 db at 1watt/1 meter
Weight: 8.1 lbs (7.98kg)
Diameter: 11.02 inches w/grill (279.90 mm)
Mounting Depth: 11.02 inches w/grill (279.90 mm)
Hole Cut Out: 9.45 inches (240.03 mm)
Box Specs Optimized for Infinite Baffle (Free Air) applications or 1.3 cu ft sealed enclosure
Grills Sold Separately
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.