SDX6 6 channel amplifier does an amazing 185 watts x 6 at 4 ohms, 290x6 at 2 ohms and Bridged the amplifier does 585x3 at 4 ohms The Sinister amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Wet Sounds exclusive Class D Power Supplies combined with Wet Sounds MAXED™ Power supply. The MAXED power supply is a patent pending technology designed to provide high efficiency levels never thought to be achievable in a mobile audio amplifier. What this means to you. Less current draw, less strain on the electrical system, less generated heat. All this results in more play time! The Sinister amplifiers share one size full cast aluminum chassis for all models making installation a breeze and the ability to have a clean install. Specs Full Range Class D Amplifier Output Power (RMS) @ 1% 1000Hz 14.4V CEA 2006 Stereo @ 4 Ohms 6 x 185 Watts @ 95A Stereo @ 2 Ohms 6 x 290 Watts @ 168A Mono @ 4 Ohms 3 x 585 Watts @ 168A Frequency Response 3dB - 8 Hz - 35 kHz Crossover Range High and Low Pass 30Hz - 300Hz 12dB/Octave Bass Boost 0-12.5dB @ 27Hz - 110Hz S/N Ratio (A wtg) >87dB >109dB Input Sensitivity Low Level 0.2V - 6.1V Remote Level Range 0 db to -61 db 15.6V Overvolt Protection
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.