High Output Cooler Speaker System
• Built-in Wet Sounds Stealth 6 speaker system with DSP amplifier
• Built-in Bluetooth
• Built-in Lithium Ion Battery pack for up to 8 hours of play time
• Aux input and Aux output - perfect for wireless linking multiple coolers with optional A-Link
• AC charger included
• Fully Roto-Molded Cooler for keeping drinks and food cold for days
• Double Wall insulation
• Rope Carry handles and Rubber latches
• Lockable Lid
• Eject Button-Pressure Relief Button for Easy Open Lid
Amplifier: Built-in 200 watt amplifier
Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20KHZ
Operating Voltage: 12 V
IP67 Rated: Protection from total dust ingress & immersion from 15cm - 1m depth
Height: 18.5 inches
Width: 30 inches
Depth: 18.5 inches
Weight: 40 lbs
Capacity: 55 liters / 58 quarts
2-Year Wet Sounds Warranty when purchased from an authorized dealer like Creative Audio
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.