• AM/FM/Weather Band tuner with RDS
• Bluetooth Streaming, Auxiliary, USB, Pandora®
• Simple & Secure Bluetooth Pairing for Android & IOS (A2DP/AVRCP 1.4)
• 2.7” Ultra Bright full color TFT display – displays album art via compatible devices
• Playlist & folder browsing via BT or USB Connection
• Front & Rear Preamp outputs with fading capability
• Displays Album Art from Connected Devices
• Adjustable Input Gains for all inputs
• Internal Power Amplifier 4x50W Peak @ 2 Ohm
• Day/Night Illumination & Dimming
• Internal Power Amplifier 4x25W RMS @ 4 Ohm
• 7 Band Digital Equalization
•Front Panel Mounted Independent Secondary Zone Control – Full Range or Subwoofer.
• Auxiliary Input (3.5mm).
• USB Input with iPhone Connectivity, Charging and MP3 Capability.
• Compatible with MC-TR Wired Transom Remote and WS-A Link Sed/Receive Kit. (Sold Separately)
• 2-Year Warranty when purchased from an Authorized Retailer.
BALANCE/FADER Allows adjustment of the Balance (Left/Right) and Fader (Front Rear) of the main outputs – both powered & pre-amp. Rotate the MCK to highlight the desired function, depress the MCK then rotate the MCK to adjust the function.
EQUALIZATION The WS-MC2 has 7 different factory equalization settings for the 7 Band equalizer. Also available is CUSTOM setting, allowing the user to set their own equalization curve. Rotate & depress the MCK to select one of 7 the bands of equalization, rotate the MCK to adjust.
Included with the WS-MC2:
• Wiring Harness & Mounting hardware
Refurbished Frequently Asked Questions
- What does refurbished mean? Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
- What is the warranty? All of our manufacturer refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty. Compared to the new products we carry generally having a 1-year or longer warranty. (JL Audio Amps are 2-years, and all of Wet Sounds carries a 2-year warranty when new)
- What's it look like? A lot of the manufacturer refurbished products we sell generally look very good, and sometimes you can't even tell. However, these products can have some wear and tare on them, and we generally rate them an 8/10 cosmetically, and perfect 10/10 functionally.
- What was wrong with it? We aren't told what is wrong with each and every product. Like stated above, they could have just been a return or they may have had an issue. Regardless, they are all combed over by their respective manufacturer to function as new before being shipped to us.
- Have more questions? Call us, send us a chat, or an email. We'll be able to answer any additional questions you may have.